The Go! Team - Lollapalooza Day 2 - 2006
Anyway, The Go! Team put on a crazy fun show at Lollapalooza and I think they gained an enormous amount of new fans. There are tons of Youtube clips that highlight their performance, but very few are full songs. So check out the video for one of the best songs on the album:
The Go! Team - Ladyflash
Update: Can I just point out without looking totally full of myself that the blurb I wrote two years ago was way before this video was made. I know it was read by someone at their record company because they emailed me after I wrote it. Was I the one who inspried the double-dutch references in the video? How cool would that be?
I actually chatted with the singer and guitarist backstage and they told me that they are about to start work on a new album and have a three song EP coming out in September. Stay tuned!
More Pics
The Go! Team - The Power Is On - MP3
The Go! Team - Ladyflash - MP3