The Bloggeratti with Rock Insider
Tracklisting:
00:00 - The Black Squirrel - Mmmmm, Intermission
00:59 - The Polyphonic Spree - Fragile Army Mash-up
09:09 -
12:43 - Sea Wolf - You're a Wolf
16:14 - Sea Wolf - The Garden that You Planted
20:10 - The Valley Arena - Kick at the Ceiling
23:23 -
24:55 - The Deadly Syndrome - I Hope I Become a Ghost
28:37 - The Pity Party - WMD
33:17 - Great Northern - Low is a Height
38:12 -
40:13 - Silversun Pickups - Melatonin
44:18 - The Cloud Room - Hey Now Now
47:41 -
51:11 - Catfish Haven - Crazy for Leaving
55:12 -
55:35 - The Black Squirrel - Mmmmm, Intermission
00:00 - The Black Squirrel - Mmmmm, Intermission
00:59 - The Polyphonic Spree - Fragile Army Mash-up
09:09 -
12:43 - Sea Wolf - You're a Wolf
16:14 - Sea Wolf - The Garden that You Planted
20:10 - The Valley Arena - Kick at the Ceiling
23:23 -
24:55 - The Deadly Syndrome - I Hope I Become a Ghost
28:37 - The Pity Party - WMD
33:17 - Great Northern - Low is a Height
38:12 -
40:13 - Silversun Pickups - Melatonin
44:18 - The Cloud Room - Hey Now Now
47:41 -
51:11 - Catfish Haven - Crazy for Leaving
55:12 -
55:35 - The Black Squirrel - Mmmmm, Intermission
Labels: Catfish Haven, Great Northern, Scanners The Deadly Syndrome, Sea Wolf, Silversun Pickups, The Bloggeratti, The Cloud Room, The Pity Party, The Polyphonic Spree, The Valley Arena












