10 Degrees of Memphis with JD Reager
02:02 Coroner's Report - The Third Man
05:25 Caroline - Ursa
08:55 Fisher House Retreat - Hunter Sellari & The Unclaimed Band
12:27 Interview with JD Reager
14:05 Camren Von Davis - Cactus Lizard
17:22 Resurgence - While I Breathe I Hope
20:52 Psychochauffer - Organ Thief
25:28 Interview with JD Reager
29:20 Someone Else's Name - Hi Electric
33:39 Loose Arrow - Short Wave Dahlia
38:00 I Know - Shelby Bryant
40:24 Interview with JD Reager
45:42 Water - J.D. Reager and the Cold Blooded Three
48:39 For Now - J.D. Reager and the Cold Blooded Three
51:43 I Can Do Better - Two Way Radio
55:39 Interview with JD Reager
1:00:35 Swedish Moon Eyes - Lord Baldric Bowlsworth

JD Reager

The Third Man
TOUR DATES:
The Third Man
9/15 - Cooper Young Fest - Memphis TN, 3:30 PM on the East Stage
05:25 Caroline - Ursa
08:55 Fisher House Retreat - Hunter Sellari & The Unclaimed Band
12:27 Interview with JD Reager
14:05 Camren Von Davis - Cactus Lizard
17:22 Resurgence - While I Breathe I Hope
20:52 Psychochauffer - Organ Thief
25:28 Interview with JD Reager
29:20 Someone Else's Name - Hi Electric
33:39 Loose Arrow - Short Wave Dahlia
38:00 I Know - Shelby Bryant
40:24 Interview with JD Reager
45:42 Water - J.D. Reager and the Cold Blooded Three
48:39 For Now - J.D. Reager and the Cold Blooded Three
51:43 I Can Do Better - Two Way Radio
55:39 Interview with JD Reager
1:00:35 Swedish Moon Eyes - Lord Baldric Bowlsworth
JD Reager
The Third Man
TOUR DATES:
The Third Man
9/15 - Cooper Young Fest - Memphis TN, 3:30 PM on the East Stage
Labels: 10 Degrees of Memphis, JD Reager