Alex Blagg Takes on Stereogum
Not really, but I guess those TMZ headlines have started invadin' my writin' stylez...
They Say:
This new video from Super Deluxe is just for the music sites. Hilarious Music Blog Awards done by Hello Larry on RadioGum.com.
Description:
Even the holier-than-thou editors of the Internet's most clever music blog need a break sometimes. That's where guest bloggers like Hello Larry come in.
I actually didn't understand a lot of this parody - cause, you know, I don't listen to Top 40 - but Alex Blagg is lookin' good!
They Say:
This new video from Super Deluxe is just for the music sites. Hilarious Music Blog Awards done by Hello Larry on RadioGum.com.
Description:
Even the holier-than-thou editors of the Internet's most clever music blog need a break sometimes. That's where guest bloggers like Hello Larry come in.
I actually didn't understand a lot of this parody - cause, you know, I don't listen to Top 40 - but Alex Blagg is lookin' good!
Labels: Alex Blagg, Stereogum