Best of 2006 - Blair Combest
Blair is hilarious - tune into my podcast with him on Wednesday where he will be an utter bore because now I have set him up for total failure. Jams.
1. Of course, Me - Blair Combest
2. Holly Cole - Fearless and Free - Strong solid lyrics and ample sound. I am glad she didn't write the hateful songs about me...
3. Imagination Head - The Stale and Sparkly AirCrafty lyrics that toe the line between Leonard Cohen and Tom Waits (someone might come up with a better comparison, but mine is real)
4. Andrew Bryant(think it is 2006) - Magnolia State - Hits home with diabolical cunning and accuracy.
5. Cory Branan - 12 songs - I could not have done it better myself.
But he does do a great impression. Oh, I'm in trouble now...

1. Of course, Me - Blair Combest
2. Holly Cole - Fearless and Free - Strong solid lyrics and ample sound. I am glad she didn't write the hateful songs about me...
3. Imagination Head - The Stale and Sparkly AirCrafty lyrics that toe the line between Leonard Cohen and Tom Waits (someone might come up with a better comparison, but mine is real)
4. Andrew Bryant(think it is 2006) - Magnolia State - Hits home with diabolical cunning and accuracy.
5. Cory Branan - 12 songs - I could not have done it better myself.
But he does do a great impression. Oh, I'm in trouble now...
Labels: andrew bryant, blair combest, cory branan, holly cole, imagination head