Best of 2006 - Chris Funk from The Decemberists
So, everyone knows, this blog was so much better when other people wrote for it. Luckily, this month I can show off with all the rock stars I know and have them write this damn thing, with their best, worst and most ridiculous lists of 2006. Then at the end of the month I will maybe get around to posting my own. Check back every day for a new list - I already have 30 waiting to be posted! Some people wrote a lot, some not so much - when MP3's are available I will post those too!
As for Chris' list - he didn't give me much to work with - and if I researched all these bands - well, it kind of feels like I'm doing the cute guy in English class' homework, except, I don't even get the fantasy of him being so thankful that he asks me to the Winter formal - so google these:
White Witch
Lavender Diamond
Psudo Six
Norfolk and Western
My Morning Jacket

http://scenestars.net/2006/08/new-decemberists-summersong-mp3.php
As for Chris' list - he didn't give me much to work with - and if I researched all these bands - well, it kind of feels like I'm doing the cute guy in English class' homework, except, I don't even get the fantasy of him being so thankful that he asks me to the Winter formal - so google these:
White Witch
Lavender Diamond
Psudo Six
Norfolk and Western
My Morning Jacket
http://scenestars.net/2006/08/new-decemberists-summersong-mp3.php
Labels: Best of 2006, Chris Funk, the decemberists