TV On The Radio @ ACL 2006
TVOTR was definitely one of the most highly anticipated acts at ACL this year. Since I arrived in Austin Thursday night I've heard from everyone I've spoken to about how much they were looking forward to their performace. Luckily, TVOTR did not disappoint. Personally, I haven't bonded with Return To Cookie Mountain as much as the other bloggers...but that doesn't mean I didn't rock out while I was in the photo pit, elbow to elbow with Chris, Scott and Amrit.
I ran into TVOTR last night at an afterparty at Beauty Bar, and then again later at an afterhours in some hotel room, but more on that later. They play one of the official afterparties tonight @ Emo's...




Lots More Pics

Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor and TV on the Radio perform the TV on the Radio song Dreams
I ran into TVOTR last night at an afterparty at Beauty Bar, and then again later at an afterhours in some hotel room, but more on that later. They play one of the official afterparties tonight @ Emo's...
Lots More Pics
Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor and TV on the Radio perform the TV on the Radio song Dreams
Labels: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2006, TV on The Radio