Ted Leo @ ACL Austin 2006
So, last Tuesday night I was lucky enough to see Ted Leo in Memphis. He was kind enough to let me interview him and I have some super awesome pictures from the show. They will have to wait to be posted until I get back to Memphis. Ted is always kind to me as I have met him 4 times now and I tend to always be wasted. He is a prince among men!
I tend to not like to have my picture made with the rock elite, but that doesn't mean I won't make my friends pose! Yep, that's Mr Steve Selvidge looking like a deer caught in headlights. If only I could tell you guys what we all did later that night!
Ok, here's some crappy pics from today's show that basically do no more that prove that I was there..





Check out Bradley's Almananc for a shitload of Live MP3's!
I tend to not like to have my picture made with the rock elite, but that doesn't mean I won't make my friends pose! Yep, that's Mr Steve Selvidge looking like a deer caught in headlights. If only I could tell you guys what we all did later that night!
Ok, here's some crappy pics from today's show that basically do no more that prove that I was there..
Check out Bradley's Almananc for a shitload of Live MP3's!