More Backstage Banter @ ACL
I just ran into Michael Ivins from The Flaming Lips. He said they haven't really gotten to do much since they arrived in Austin, and he actually wishes they had more time since there's such good food here. I reminded him that we're totally Myspace friends and he promised to look me up.

I also ran into Ben Kweller doing tons of press. I asked him what was up with the spontaneous nose bleed. He said that he thought it was due to the cold, stale dry air in the bus. Looks like the kid needs to invest in a humidifier...

I ran into the guys from WMMF again and asked what was the highlight of their weekend, other than playing of course...
Ray La Montaine and Cat Power topped their list. They're going to Chan Marshall's ACL taping too...

I also ran into Ben Kweller doing tons of press. I asked him what was up with the spontaneous nose bleed. He said that he thought it was due to the cold, stale dry air in the bus. Looks like the kid needs to invest in a humidifier...
I ran into the guys from WMMF again and asked what was the highlight of their weekend, other than playing of course...
Ray La Montaine and Cat Power topped their list. They're going to Chan Marshall's ACL taping too...
Labels: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2006, Backstage Banter