Deadboy and The Elephantmen @ ACL 2006
I always think it is so interesting watching bands that you know do not usually come out before sundown do sets at festivals in the middle of the day. You can just see the pain on their faces as they try to pull it together. Deadboy and The Elephantmen definitely did a pretty good job.
Did you know you can watch live stream of ACL right now on AT&T's Blue Room? If you're following along at home, I definitely suggest you check it out! Good stuff, and I bet you have air conditioning.
Now look at some pictures...




More Pics

Stop, I'm Already Dead - MP3
Evil Friend - MP3
Did you know you can watch live stream of ACL right now on AT&T's Blue Room? If you're following along at home, I definitely suggest you check it out! Good stuff, and I bet you have air conditioning.
Now look at some pictures...
More Pics
Stop, I'm Already Dead - MP3
Evil Friend - MP3
Labels: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2006, Deadboy and The Elephantmen