Afterparties @ ACL 2006
So, I guess you know you stumbled into the right afterparty when along with the prettiest crowd in Austin, you run into TVOTR, Kings of Leon, Brazillian Girls, and Secret Machines in the crowd. Not to mention, out back we were treated to shows from I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness and The Presets, one of the highlights of the weekend! (and they're all the way from Austrailia, dontchaknow...)Please pardon the less than stellar photos, but I was about 5 drinks in by the time the bands started playing...


ILYBICD


The Presets


The Crowd
The party was crazy off the hook, but the night got even better when somehow I managed to get invited to the after-after party at a hotel room on 7th and Congress, where most if the above mentioned band members huddled in corners and sat on hotel beds being ogled by about 82 girls who were taking all too frequent bathroom breaks. As for me, I was just disappointed the bar was full of empty bottles. The night was saved around 4AM when some dude showed up with a cooler full of Bud Light.
I did not take any photos of said party, but I will show you what I found on the back of the toilet in said hotel room.

ILYBICD
The Presets
The Crowd
The party was crazy off the hook, but the night got even better when somehow I managed to get invited to the after-after party at a hotel room on 7th and Congress, where most if the above mentioned band members huddled in corners and sat on hotel beds being ogled by about 82 girls who were taking all too frequent bathroom breaks. As for me, I was just disappointed the bar was full of empty bottles. The night was saved around 4AM when some dude showed up with a cooler full of Bud Light.
I did not take any photos of said party, but I will show you what I found on the back of the toilet in said hotel room.
Labels: ACL 2006 Afterparties