What Made Milwaukee Famous @ Lollapalooza Plus Listening Party Info
Ok, I am still working my way thru the rest of my pics from Lollapalooza. I was the only photographer in the pit for What Made Milwaukee Famous, even though they had a great crowd for being so early, so these are super exclusive pics! I barely made it to their set in time to get these, as all us bloggers ended up in a gay piano bar until 3 AM the night before and WMMF was one of the first bands to play Sunday. Not to mention that as soon as I started walking toward the stage it began to rain.
Ok, enought complaining! I met these guys when they played at The Young Avenue Deli a few weeks before this show and they were super cool! I wanted to hang out and say hi after their set, but I had to run to the Kidzapalooza area to catch Perry Farrell play with Patti Smith...sorry guys! If you read this, you owe me a beer at ACL!!





If you're in Austin, TODAY go by Waterloo Records to check out their in-store performance and drink some free beer at 5pm. Then, at 10pm head over to Beauty Bar for a listening party of their new album...and yes...there will be free Tito's vodka AND giveaways!

More Pics
WMMF @ YAD
Ok, enought complaining! I met these guys when they played at The Young Avenue Deli a few weeks before this show and they were super cool! I wanted to hang out and say hi after their set, but I had to run to the Kidzapalooza area to catch Perry Farrell play with Patti Smith...sorry guys! If you read this, you owe me a beer at ACL!!
If you're in Austin, TODAY go by Waterloo Records to check out their in-store performance and drink some free beer at 5pm. Then, at 10pm head over to Beauty Bar for a listening party of their new album...and yes...there will be free Tito's vodka AND giveaways!
More Pics
WMMF @ YAD