New Dirty on Purpose Video - No Radio
When I first saw this new video I had to go back and check my archives because I knew I remembered seeing this band in the spring but didn't recognize anyone. I actually chatted with George when they played The Deli after SXSW, but they seem to all look completely different! But it could just be the ridiculous outfits.
Cute video though!
Here's the email I got about it from the band...
We're releasing our new music video for "No Radio" online, complete with short shorts, trampoline action, horns and sombreros. Thanks to Jacob Hensberry for directing another spectacular video.
Also, "Light Pollution" is entering rotation at MTV2. Be on the lookout!
We also have one more concert this summer, and it's our summer tour homecoming show at South Street Seaport with Spinto Band on Friday, September 1. The show starts at 6pm. Hope to see you there!
Also, we just created a page on NME.com for their "Breaking Bands" contest. We're coming to the UK in October, so keep checking our website for updates. Go to the page, listen to our music, read our bio and vote for us! Check out the link here:
http://www.nme.com/newmusic/dirty-on-purpose.

http://scenestars.net/2006/03/dirty-on-purpose-mind-blindness.php
http://www.dirtyonprpose.com
http://www.myspace.com/dirtyonpurpose
Cute video though!
Here's the email I got about it from the band...
We're releasing our new music video for "No Radio" online, complete with short shorts, trampoline action, horns and sombreros. Thanks to Jacob Hensberry for directing another spectacular video.
Also, "Light Pollution" is entering rotation at MTV2. Be on the lookout!
We also have one more concert this summer, and it's our summer tour homecoming show at South Street Seaport with Spinto Band on Friday, September 1. The show starts at 6pm. Hope to see you there!
Also, we just created a page on NME.com for their "Breaking Bands" contest. We're coming to the UK in October, so keep checking our website for updates. Go to the page, listen to our music, read our bio and vote for us! Check out the link here:
http://www.nme.com/newmusic/dirty-on-purpose.
http://scenestars.net/2006/03/dirty-on-purpose-mind-blindness.php
http://www.dirtyonprpose.com
http://www.myspace.com/dirtyonpurpose
Labels: Dirty On Purpose, Video