I'm a Whore, I'm A Whore, I'm A Whore
but you knew that...
Ok, will you please take a moment to vote for one of my blogs, (or both) in the Memphis Flyer "Best of" Memphis Poll?
Pretty Please...
Last year I won and I didn't even get invited to the party, so I think I deserve to win again by default.
oh, yeah! I'm totally like, a newspaper columnist too! Can you beleive it? Me neither! You can read my column On The Record here.
http://www.madapple.com/surveys/index.php?sid=40
As one of the few poeple around town that actually makes their living off blogging, you wouldn't only be helping out an awesome person (yes, I'm talking about me!) but maybe help me afford that breast lift I've been coveting...
Yours Truly,
Saggy McSaggerston
Ok, will you please take a moment to vote for one of my blogs, (or both) in the Memphis Flyer "Best of" Memphis Poll?
Pretty Please...
Last year I won and I didn't even get invited to the party, so I think I deserve to win again by default.
oh, yeah! I'm totally like, a newspaper columnist too! Can you beleive it? Me neither! You can read my column On The Record here.
http://www.madapple.com/surveys/index.php?sid=40
As one of the few poeple around town that actually makes their living off blogging, you wouldn't only be helping out an awesome person (yes, I'm talking about me!) but maybe help me afford that breast lift I've been coveting...
Yours Truly,
Saggy McSaggerston