I Hate Itunes = Free Music From Lollapalooza For You!
Here are some of the reasons I hate Itunes.
1. Every time you open it it automatically reassigns all of your MP3's to open with Itunes. So if I have to open something with Itunes, cause say it's their format, then the next time I open a regular MP3 I have to go back and re-assign everything to open with WMP! Ugh! This pisses me off every time!
2. The old Itunes let you convert Mp4's to MP3's - which I liked. That feature has been jacked out of the newer versions. This weekend I was handed a card at Lollapalooza that promised 20 various songs from Lolla artists for free. So, I went to the Itunes store this morning, and although I had Itunes installed on my pc, they still forced me to sign up for an account to download the new songs, which also prompted me to dl the latest version of Itunes which took away my ability to convert said M4p's to MP3's - which totally pissed me off!
So, here are the 20 songs. They're in M4p format cause I can't convert them. But at least you won't have to sign up for an account!
If you just fell off the turnip truck, or own a mac - right "click/save as" will save each file to your computer...
Skin Is, My - Andrew Bird - The Mysterious Production of Eggs
After What - Blues Traveler - Bastardos!
Fire Eye'd Boy - Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
Cruel - Calexico - Garden Ruin
Please Come Back - Catfish Haven - Please Come Back
Dorothy At Forty - Cursive - Dorothy At Forty - EP
Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia
Your Little Hoodrat Friend - The Hold Steady - Separation Sunday
City Lights - Husky Rescue - Country Falls
Bad Dreams - Lyrics Born - Later That Day...
Fraud In The 80's - Mates of State - Bring It Back
Lowdown - My Morning Jacket - At Dawn Alternative
The Way That He Sings - My Morning Jacket - At Dawn
Blankest Year - Nada Surf - The Weight Is a Gift
Helena - Nickel Creek - Why Should the Fire Die?
That Sound (Featuring Lightheaded, The Procussions & Noelle) - Ohmega Watts - The Find
Callin' in Twisted - The Reverend Horton Heat - Revival
International Rock Star - Stars - Nightsongs
Ageless Beauty - Stars - Set Yourself On Fire
Breathe Like You're Dancing - Sybris - Sybris
Originality - Thievery Corporation featuring Sister Nancy - Originality - EP
1. Every time you open it it automatically reassigns all of your MP3's to open with Itunes. So if I have to open something with Itunes, cause say it's their format, then the next time I open a regular MP3 I have to go back and re-assign everything to open with WMP! Ugh! This pisses me off every time!
2. The old Itunes let you convert Mp4's to MP3's - which I liked. That feature has been jacked out of the newer versions. This weekend I was handed a card at Lollapalooza that promised 20 various songs from Lolla artists for free. So, I went to the Itunes store this morning, and although I had Itunes installed on my pc, they still forced me to sign up for an account to download the new songs, which also prompted me to dl the latest version of Itunes which took away my ability to convert said M4p's to MP3's - which totally pissed me off!
So, here are the 20 songs. They're in M4p format cause I can't convert them. But at least you won't have to sign up for an account!
If you just fell off the turnip truck, or own a mac - right "click/save as" will save each file to your computer...
Skin Is, My - Andrew Bird - The Mysterious Production of Eggs
After What - Blues Traveler - Bastardos!
Fire Eye'd Boy - Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
Cruel - Calexico - Garden Ruin
Please Come Back - Catfish Haven - Please Come Back
Dorothy At Forty - Cursive - Dorothy At Forty - EP
Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia
Your Little Hoodrat Friend - The Hold Steady - Separation Sunday
City Lights - Husky Rescue - Country Falls
Bad Dreams - Lyrics Born - Later That Day...
Fraud In The 80's - Mates of State - Bring It Back
Lowdown - My Morning Jacket - At Dawn Alternative
The Way That He Sings - My Morning Jacket - At Dawn
Blankest Year - Nada Surf - The Weight Is a Gift
Helena - Nickel Creek - Why Should the Fire Die?
That Sound (Featuring Lightheaded, The Procussions & Noelle) - Ohmega Watts - The Find
Callin' in Twisted - The Reverend Horton Heat - Revival
International Rock Star - Stars - Nightsongs
Ageless Beauty - Stars - Set Yourself On Fire
Breathe Like You're Dancing - Sybris - Sybris
Originality - Thievery Corporation featuring Sister Nancy - Originality - EP