Prodigy - Memphis Bells
I've never been a huge Prodigy fan, but in the great tradition of "putting out," I thought a few of you might be interested in hearing a track from their forthcoming album Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned which is slated for an August release.
I mostly liked their old stuff more than anything they've put out in the past 6 or 7 years. Damn! How pretentious did that sound? But, seriously, Experience hit at the height of the American Rave Scene and was a great techno record, back when they were fun. Then they went and got all dark and freaky which wasn't the greatest thing to dish out on a bunch of kids all spaced out on the drug of the moment.
Liam and Noel Gallagher are featured on the new album along with Juliette Lewis, Kool Keith, Princess Superstar and Twista. But the hypest thing about the whole album is this song that references my 'hood. How the hell did that happen?