Happy One Month Anniversary Scenestars!!!
It's been a great first month! Thanks for stoppin' by. I came across this post today. Here's why we exist:
04:08 pm - Gee, Ricky, I'm real sorry your mom blew up.
11 am: downloaded "Heaven or Las Vegas" by Cocteau Twins and "Come Pick Me Up" by Ryan Adams from Scenestars.
2:30 pm: stopped by Dog Ear and bought Heaven or Las Vegas by Cocteau Twins and Heartbreaker by Ryan Adams.
I am anecdotal proof that filesharing is NOT responsible for the downturn in the music industry's profits. Hmmmmmm....
Also, please tell me that that woman in the Cocteau Twins is not singing in English?
Current Mood: lonely
Current Music: come pick me up, take me out, fuck me up, steal my records..
If you have a similar story, we would love to hear it.
04:08 pm - Gee, Ricky, I'm real sorry your mom blew up.
11 am: downloaded "Heaven or Las Vegas" by Cocteau Twins and "Come Pick Me Up" by Ryan Adams from Scenestars.
2:30 pm: stopped by Dog Ear and bought Heaven or Las Vegas by Cocteau Twins and Heartbreaker by Ryan Adams.
I am anecdotal proof that filesharing is NOT responsible for the downturn in the music industry's profits. Hmmmmmm....
Also, please tell me that that woman in the Cocteau Twins is not singing in English?
Current Mood: lonely
Current Music: come pick me up, take me out, fuck me up, steal my records..
If you have a similar story, we would love to hear it.